love it when i cant go on my dash cause someone i follow keeps posting CF spoilers for the movie i cant see. .___________.
sometimes things are tough but look at this bun
reblog if your url represents who you really are
can we all just appreciate that peeta lives in a place called panem
panem is latin for bread
peeta lives in bread
I’m pretty positive The Hunger Games is just one, really long and depressing bread pun.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
2. Who are you in love with?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
i cant even remember
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Black and Pink fuzzy socks :3
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
no but imma go see CF on sunday :)
10. Are you hot?
in my opinion no
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
A purple tank top and Black jeans
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
14. Last food that you ate?
15. Where were you last week at this time?
In… my room
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
17. When is the last time you ran?
Today when i was running late for class
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
19. What is your favorite animal?
20. Your dream vacation?
21. Last person’s house you were in?
My friend Zoe’s
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
3 broken ribs and a broken arm
23. Have you been in love?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. Last play you saw?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I dont have one
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Sitting on my computer
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I never had a MySpace cuz Im cool like that
29. Next trip you are going to take?
I have no idea
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes. Summer camp for troubled kids. some crazy shit happened.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
32. What do you want to know about the future?
If ever stop being a bitch
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
35. Where is your best friend?
At her house (love ya natalie!)
36. How is your best friend?
Go as far as i know
37. Do you have a tan?
38. What are you listening to right now?
Pursuit of happiness (nightmare) by Kid Cudi
39. Do you collect anything?
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
43. What does your last text message say?
"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME READ THIS BOOK *SOBS*"
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. Last time you took a shower?
an hour ago
46. Do you need to do laundry?
47. What is your heritage?
Swedish, Polish, Irish, Scottish.
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
49. Are you rich?
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
These are the forgeries of jealousy:
And never, since the middle summer’s spring,
Met we on hill, in dale, forest or mead,
By paved fountain or by rushy brook,
Or in the beached margent of the sea,
To dance our ringlets to the whistling wind,
But with thy brawls thou hast disturb’d our sport.
Therefore the winds, piping to us in vain,
As in revenge, have suck’d up from the sea
Contagious fogs; which falling in the land
Have every pelting river made so proud
That they have overborne their continents:
The ox hath therefore stretch’d his yoke in vain,
The ploughman lost his sweat, and the green corn
Hath rotted ere his youth attain’d a beard;
The fold stands empty in the drowned field,
And crows are fatted with the murrion flock;
The nine men’s morris is fill’d up with mud,
And the quaint mazes in the wanton green
For lack of tread are undistinguishable:
The human mortals want their winter here;
No night is now with hymn or carol blest:
Therefore the moon, the governess of floods,
Pale in her anger, washes all the air,
That rheumatic diseases do abound:
And thorough this distemperature we see
The seasons alter: hoary-headed frosts
Far in the fresh lap of the crimson rose,
And on old Hiems’ thin and icy crown
An odorous chaplet of sweet summer buds
Is, as in mockery, set: the spring, the summer,
The childing autumn, angry winter, change
Their wonted liveries, and the mazed world,
By their increase, now knows not which is which:
And this same progeny of evils comes
From our debate, from our dissension;
We are their parents and original
If this gets 3 million notes I’ll make a dress out of these
And wear it to the nearest major city
SIGNAL BOOST AND IF IT GETS TO FOUR MILLION YOU’VE GOT TO MAKE A TIARA THAT MATCHES.
YOU’RE GONNA REGRET PUTTING THIS ON TUMBLR
Dis gon’ be guud